Abbot Kinney Festival

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Last Sunday was the annual Abbot Kinney Festival in Venice. Ujj and I had never been there before and since she loves these street fair type events, we decided to go. LOTS and LOTS of jewelery, art, and "organic" clothing. Lots of "green" items. All of which were of course overpriced.

We didn't really know exactly where this thing was taking place, so we hopped on a bus going in the general direction, ended up overshooting the optimal stop and basically starting walking in a huge circle till we found the place. We did end up here however:


After I dunked on these guys one too many times, they asked me to leave. Said it was unfair to let me keep playing... discrimination if you ask me! Incidentally this is the court where they play in White Men Can't Jump, for all of you fans. We did eventually find the tents, and once we did, they seemed to stretch on forever.

Posted by adit on 10/03/2007 03:57:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment