Let's try this blogging thing

Saturday, September 22, 2007

So I caved in finally after contemplating whether or not I wanted to maintain a blog. Not sure how often I will update it, but there's no harm in trying.

For those of you that didn't understand the name of the blog, it's a reference to Seinfeld. I figured since this blog will be about basically anything I find interesting, whether it be things around LA that I see or news stories/web sites... you know, like every other blog out there :-) A reference to 'yada yada yada' from Seinfeld was appropriate. Hey, if Elaine can yada yada sex, then I can yada yada anything I want...

Posted by adit on 9/22/2007 10:32:00 PM  

2 comments:

Can I yada yada how lame you are? Is this your online diary?
Miss you!

FamilyDO'C said...
September 24, 2007 at 8:46 AM  

yes and yes.

Next week I will be writing about the cute girl that sits two rows in front of me in social studies.

adit said...
September 24, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment